Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Pygtk entry readline

Pygtk entry readline

Matthias Fulz

Hi,

does anybody know howto connect / use a gtk entry as "frontend" for
readline in- / output?

I couldn't find anything on the net for my problem.

Basicly I've a working readline autocomplete, which I can use without
problems via input function, but I want to use that in an gtk gui inside
an entry or textbox, etc.

Thanks,

Matthias

--