Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > webcam

webcam

monicamariana monicamariana is offline
Junior Member
Location: Sweden

I have lost my webcam, it only works on skype. How do I get it back?

dustinmoskovitz dustinmoskovitz is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicamariana View Post
I have lost my webcam, it only works on skype. How do I get it back?
I don't understand your post please explain briefly.