Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Problem with my nose test plugin

Problem with my nose test plugin

Roald

Hi all,

I want to execute unit tests from web2py and I want to automatically discover, so I think it is wise to use nose tests for that. That way, I can write a plugin to receive the test results in stead of heaving to parse the output stream.
I use nose.run(addPlugins[MyPlugin()]), and although I see the configure() and option() get called and also see that nose runs my tests. What boggles my mind is that none of my plugins functions get called. Do I need to configure something?

Roald

the code is on pastbin: http://pastebin.com/rcXh2VAy

R. Osinga

On Saturday, February 2, 2013 3:43:45 PM UTC+1, R. Osinga wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I want to execute unit tests from web2py and I want to automatically discover, so I think it is wise to use nose tests for that. That way, I can write a plugin to receive the test results in stead of heaving to parse the output stream.
>
> I use nose.run(addPlugins[MyPlugin()]), and although I see the configure() and option() get called and also see that nose runs my tests. What boggles my mind is that none of my plugins functions get called. Do I need to configure something?
>

> Roald
>

> the code is on pastbin: http://pastebin.com/rcXh2VAy

Addition: I use the ubuntu repo version 1.1.2-3