Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Anveta Consultant Venkata Nag .Net Developer San Diego, CA Immediately

Anveta Consultant Venkata Nag .Net Developer San Diego, CA Immediately

Nani D

Hi Partners,

Greetings,

Hope you are doing Well……!

Please let me know if you have suitable direct end client opportunities forany of the below consultants for Corp to Corp contract opportunities only,please reply back to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Name Skill Current Location Relocation Availability Experience

Venkata Nag .Net Developer San Diego, CA San Diego, CA Immediately 9 Yrs.
Keerthi Java Developer PA NJ,NY,PA,DC Immediately 7 Yrs.
Sandeep Java Developer TX Open Immediately 7 Yrs.
Naren Java Developer IA Open Immediately 7 Yrs.
Rajani ETL Developer KY Open Immediately 7 Yrs.
Hetal Informatica Developer MN TX Immediately 7 Yrs.
Rahim Oracle DBA Houston,TX NJ,NY Immediately 8 Yrs.
Niveda SAS Developer TX Open Immediately 8 Yrs.
Sruthi ETL Developer TX Dallas(TX) Immediately 7 Yrs.

Note: We don’t work with layers & we work for only Implementation partners, Direct Clients.
Thanks & Regards
Nani
Anveta, Inc.
1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108
Irving, TX 75038
(Direct) : 972-514-8850 (E-Mail Removed)
Email Id: (E-Mail Removed)
Website: http://www.anveta.com

 Save trees.Print Only When Necessary

EricF

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Nani D <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Hi Partners,
>=20
>Greetings,
>=20
>Hope you are doing Well=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6!
>
>Please let me know if you have suitable direct end client opportunities for=
> any of the below consultants for Corp to Corp contract opportunities only,=
> please reply back to (E-Mail Removed)
>Name Skill Current Location Relocation Availability
> Experience
> =09
>Venkata Nag .Net Developer San Diego, CA San Diego, CA Immediately
> 9 Yrs.
>Keerthi Java Developer PA NJ,NY,PA,DC Immediately 7 Yrs.
>Sandeep Java Developer TX Open Immediately 7 Yrs.
>Naren Java Developer IA Open Immediately 7 Yrs.
>Rajani ETL Developer KY Open Immediately 7 Yrs.
>Hetal Informatica Developer MN TX Immediately 7 Yrs.
>Rahim Oracle DBA Houston,TX NJ,NY Immediately 8 Yrs.
>Niveda SAS Developer TX Open Immediately 8 Yrs.
>Sruthi ETL Developer TX Dallas(TX) Immediately 7 Yrs.
> =09
> =09
>

>Note: We don=E2=80=99t work with layers & we work for only Implementation p=
>artners, Direct Clients.=20
>Thanks & Regards
>Nani
>Anveta, Inc.
>1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108
>Irving, TX 75038
>(Direct) : 972-514-8850 (E-Mail Removed)
>Email Id: (E-Mail Removed)=20
>Website: http://www.anveta.com
>=20
> =EF=81=90 Save trees.Print Only When Necessary

Hi Partner. Sandeep didn't work out well for us so I don't think we have
anything suitable for any of these guys.

Have a nice day.

Eric

Anveta Hot list Nani D Java 0 02-04-2013 06:04 PM
Immediately Available SAP SD and SAP CRM Consultant with us mandarkraftware@gmail.com ASP .Net 1 05-03-2007 02:19 PM
C++/Unix consultant available immediately with us mandarkraftware@gmail.com ASP .Net 0 03-06-2007 03:42 PM
Excellent Java consultant available immediately mandar Java 3 02-10-2007 08:10 PM
Excellent Java consultant available immediately Sachin ASP .Net 3 01-23-2007 10:21 PM

Advertisments