Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Please provide a better explanation of tuples and dictionaries

Re: Please provide a better explanation of tuples and dictionaries

rusi

On Jan 30, 7:55*am, "Daniel W. Rouse Jr."
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Or, can an anyone provide an example of
> more than a three-line example of a tuple or dictionary?

Have you seen this byt the creator of python -- GvR?
http://www.python.org/doc/essays/graphs.html

> I have recently started learning Python (2.7.3) but need a better
> explanation of how to use tuples and dictionaries.

This is an important question: To start off you need to digest whats
the diff between value oriented and object oriented. Since this is
more to do with paradigm than with a specific language you may read
for example:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/T...ed_Programming

In the python data structure world:
value | object