Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > new example of the silly licensing nonsense

new example of the silly licensing nonsense

Whisky-dave

On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:52:40 PM UTC, Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
> Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> [inane stuff, ignoring context, etc.]
>

> It's unfair to continue this discussion, you've completely
>
> disarmed yourself for a battle of wits.

How have I disarmed myself ?

If you can't cope with answering simple questions about yuor statements don;t come out with them.

> Just do what I say: check your meds, lay off the drugs, don't
>
> use Google for Usenet, do use a spellchecker --- and all will
>
> be better.

I'll use whatever software I want, never tell a fire marshel they arent; allowed to shout fire and stop having sex with your siblings and maybe things will be better.

Wolfgang Weisselberg

Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:52:40 PM UTC, Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
>> Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> [inane stuff, ignoring context, etc.]

>> It's unfair to continue this discussion, you've completely
>> disarmed yourself for a battle of wits.

> How have I disarmed myself ?

Silly me. You never *were* armed, were you?
Please accept my apologies for not seeing this earlier.

> If you can't cope with answering simple questions about yuor statements don;t come out with them.

Have you finally found out that *you* are the one to add
spurious empty lines and *I* am the one who removes yours most
of the time?

>> Just do what I say: check your meds, lay off the drugs, don't
>> use Google for Usenet, do use a spellchecker --- and all will
>> be better.

> I'll use whatever software I want,

Fine, you insist on behaving like a spoiled brat and having
no manners ...

.... then I'll insist on plonking you.

> and stop having sex with your siblings

Why should I even start? You're all the warning even a
70-IQ-moron needs of what comes out of such a perversion!

*PLONK*

-Wolfgang

Whisky-dave

On Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:41:29 PM UTC, Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
> Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:52:40 PM UTC, Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:

> >> Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> [inane stuff, ignoring context, etc.]

> >> It's unfair to continue this discussion, you've completely

> >> disarmed yourself for a battle of wits.

> > How have I disarmed myself ?

> Silly me.

Exactly,

> You never *were* armed, were you?

No, well not since being under 10 when I had a tyo gunm and I cosidered myself armed. Hasn't happened to be since.

> Please accept my apologies for not seeing this earlier.

OK appology accepted.

> > If you can't cope with answering simple questions about yuor statements don;t come out with them.

> Have you finally found out that *you* are the one to add
>
> spurious empty lines and *I* am the one who removes yours most
>
> of the time?

No I don't add them.

But you're the one that's telling a fire marshal that I shouldn't shout fire, why do you think that ?

> >> Just do what I say: check your meds, lay off the drugs, don't

> >> use Google for Usenet, do use a spellchecker --- and all will

> >> be better.

> > I'll use whatever software I want,

> Fine,

Good at least we agree on that.

>you insist on behaving like a spoiled brat and having
>
> no manners ...

So thois ethat use google groups have no manners is that your point ?

> ... then I'll insist on plonking you.

That's such a shame, oh if only suicide was legal I could end it all now
rather than the disapointment of you not replying to my posts.
Nort sure how I'll manage to go on in life.

> > and stop having sex with your siblings

> Why should I even start? You're all the warning even a
>
> 70-IQ-moron needs of what comes out of such a perversion!

Sorry can't quite understand what yuo are saying above.

What does "You're all the warning even...." suppose to mean.

Wolfgang Weisselberg

> On 2013-03-14 06:37:09 -0700, Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>> No, well not since being under 10 when I had a tyo gunm and I cosidered
>> myself armed. Hasn't happened to be since.

> WTF is a "tyo gunm", some sort of Swedish cognitive disorder?

It has to do something with co-side-ring, or co-side-red.

-Wolfgang

Whisky-dave

On Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:20:55 PM UTC, Savageduck wrote:
> On 2013-03-14 06:37:09 -0700, Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>

> > No, well not since being under 10 when I had a tyo gunm and I cosidered

> > myself armed. Hasn't happened to be since.

> WTF is a "tyo gunm", some sort of Swedish cognitive disorder?

I guess it could be, maybe it's me but can't work out why it's so difficult to understand, when everyone knows I make typos.

lets see what possible word could be made from tyo ? yto, whayt could I possibley have owed at the age of 10 with the letters oyt a yot.
That's one of those posh boats isn't it.
Maybe not as I spell yacht but I usually pronounce it as yot.

So what others things might a 10 year old have it's a Toy.

Now lets work out the other word.

gunm in reference to being armed... I can understand why those born in Britian might think it's gum as kids do have gum, 10 year olds too.
Could be mug I guess an armed mug of tea perhaps, couild be quite threatening maybe that's why americans have this right to bare arms although I'm not sure how wearing T-shirts helps, but we'll continue trying to workm this one out.
I had a bit of practice last night visiting my mother in hospital who had a minor stroke we were doing a crossword and even she at 82 could manage 3 and 4 letter words.
well I've got some demos to attend so better end this pretty quick.

It's toy gun notice how close the nm are on most keyboards, and that armed and guns go together quite well especially in america.

Whisky-dave

On Friday, March 15, 2013 11:17:10 AM UTC, Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
> Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>
> > On 2013-03-14 06:37:09 -0700, Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> >> No, well not since being under 10 when I had a tyo gunm and I cosidered

> >> myself armed. Hasn't happened to be since.

> > WTF is a "tyo gunm", some sort of Swedish cognitive disorder?

> It has to do something with co-side-ring, or co-side-red.

I suprised you haven't something witty <cough> to link me with the following; drinking, camra, and digital photography, slipping up a little are you ?

java3d licensing: contact wanted for dev team or licensing spacewar@gmail.com Java 6 09-16-2012 01:40 AM
Generics in 1.5, nonsense warnings? changzhouwang@gmail.com Java 4 11-17-2005 09:06 PM
Tired of Nonsense Sasha Y. Gupta MCSE 26 07-15-2004 07:53 PM
virus nonsense David, the fen-sucked, staring flyswatter Computer Support 16 07-05-2004 11:04 PM
Why the nonsense in spam emails? Dan Welch Computer Support 3 10-08-2003 06:52 AM

Advertisments