Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > lost video camera

lost video camera

monicamariana monicamariana is offline
Junior Member
Location: Sweden

Help, I seem to have lost my video camera, any idea how I get it back!!!! It's built into my laptop. Monica

Last edited by monicamariana; 02-02-2013 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: delete

beacon43 beacon43 is offline
Junior Member

I don't have any idea about Sweden rules to get it back.. Report to your nearest stations where it was lost.. May be there would be any chances to get back with their help.

apsara apsara is offline
Junior Member

i dont know about ur lost camera

Last edited by apsara; 10-26-2013 at 09:39 AM..