Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How to debug pyd File in Vs???

How to debug pyd File in Vs???

Junze Liu

Recently, I build a hybrid system with C++ and python.
First,I encapsulate a class(I can't guarantee the robustness of this class ) with boost.python which can implement some functions that can not be implemented by C++, I get a .pyd File in result.
Second,I embed a python interpreter in c++.
Third, use the embed interpreter to execute a .py File.The .py File include the module that in .pyd File I created.
Here, the problem comes out! When I start my main project. I can only debug the problems in my main project, when my main project use the python interpreter to execute the python interpreter, I can't see what happened in my pyd File, the whole project collapsed.I know the error is in the pyd File, and if I set a break point in my resource files of pyd File, either the project will go to the break point.
Is there any methods to debug the resource file in this condition!