Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Screen protector for D5100

Re: Screen protector for D5100

Rob

On 25/01/2013 2:41 AM, Jake wrote:
> Rather concerned that the surface of the LCD will get damaged during normal
> usage/accidental contact, even if I am careful, especially as its one of
> those vari-angle screens.
>
> Can anyone recommend a screen protector for it? Had a look on eBay and there
> are a few, but reading the feedback comments, are not inspired by quality
> issues that other buyers have had.

Thanks for the reminder I cracked one last week and have to order a
couple more.

I prefer the hard glass type and on ebay there are quite a few for the 5100.

I looked up "digital camera screen protector nikon 5100"

This is the brand I usually buy (CGS). But look it up as I'm sure there
will be a better price than this one, sourced from HK.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GGS-Nikon...item20c03c585c