Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: OT: The latest on LASERs and Aircraft

Re: OT: The latest on LASERs and Aircraft

Rob

On 24/01/2013 2:26 PM, Savageduck wrote:
> The latest news on LASERs and aircraft.
> This time it resulted in an arrest. The law provides for a maximum
> sentence of 5 years, but we will have to see what happens in Court.
> <
> http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...ne-4218600.php

Surprisingly it not hard to locate a person on the ground at 1000ft, I'm
sure that there is some significance in shining a laser into a cockpit
or there would be no complaints from pilots.

Sure are some dickheads thrill seekers about.