Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Updated hotlist

Updated hotlist

Sunitha

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find the below candidates available Immediately. Please let me know if you have any requirements @ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Name Job Title Total Exp Current Location Relocation
Jarrar Zaidi Websphere Application Administrator 7+ Illinois Anywhere
Ali Agha Websphere Application Administrator 7+ Illinois Anywhere
Varun Verma Oracle Golden Gate Database Administrator 7+ New York Anywhere
Prasanta .Net Developer 5+ Michigan MI,DC,MD,VA,NE
VidyaSagar Web Developer 7+ Michigan FL, NJ, MI
Mohan Ganganala Sr. SAP MM/WM/PP Consultant 7+ California Anywhere
Siva Praveen SAP PP/MM/PI 7+ California Anywhere

Thanks & Regards,

Sunitha
Horizon SoftTech Inc.
Phone: 248 906 0779
Fax : 313 397 0860
(E-Mail Removed)
www.horizonsoftech.net

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you arenot interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with: "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you

red floyd

On 1/23/2013 7:40 AM, Sunitha wrote:
> [spam redacted]
>
> We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with: "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you

Did anyone on the group solicit this email?

Jorgen Grahn

On Wed, 2013-01-23, Andy Champ wrote:
> On 23/01/2013 19:54, red floyd wrote:
>> On 1/23/2013 7:40 AM, Sunitha wrote:
>>> [spam redacted]
>>>
>>> We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
>>> you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
>>> with: "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from
>>> our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you
>>>

>> Did anyone on the group solicit this email?
>>

> Not in those locations. [Southern UK or nearby parts of Europe, if
> anyone wants me ]

I was just wondering if red floyd meant "solicit" in the UK or the US
sense ...

/Jorgen

--
// Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
\X/ snipabacken.se> O o .

HOTLIST pavan@logicplanet.com Java 0 05-15-2008 01:22 PM
Hotlist venkat Java 0 03-30-2008 03:28 PM
Hotlist from Kraftware mandarkraftware@gmail.com ASP .Net 0 03-05-2007 02:51 PM
Hotlist from Kraftware mandar Java 1 02-16-2007 04:32 PM

Advertisments