Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Question on Python Conference

Question on Python Conference

subhabangalore@gmail.com

Dear Group,

As I know Python Foundation organizes some conferences all through the year.
Most probably they are known as Pycon. But I have some different question. The question is, is it possible to attend it by Video Conferencing? Or if I request for the same will it be granted?

Regards,
Subhabrata.

Ned Deily

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> As I know Python Foundation organizes some conferences all through the year.
> Most probably they are known as Pycon. But I have some different question.
> The question is, is it possible to attend it by Video Conferencing? Or if I
> request for the same will it be granted?

As far as I know, there is no live video conferencing from PyCon.
However, nearly all sessions at recent PyCons are recorded and made
available on the web. The videos from the 2012 PyCon are here:

http://pyvideo.org/category/17/pycon-us-2012

--
Ned Deily,
(E-Mail Removed)

[conference] erubycon :: Enterprise Ruby Conference in Columbus, OH July 16th - 18th chad@spicycode.com Ruby 0 04-17-2007 12:26 PM
ANN: SciPy 2004 Conference - Python for Scientific Computing Travis N. Vaught Python 0 05-06-2004 12:27 PM
Re: Python conference slogan Kyler Laird Python 28 04-04-2004 08:26 PM
Re: Python conference slogan Qp Python 1 04-01-2004 04:25 AM
UK Python Conference: Oxford, April 16-17 2004 Python 0 02-04-2004 01:19 PM

Advertisments