Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Hands on with DXO

Re: Hands on with DXO

me

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 21:59:09 +1300, Eric Stevens
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This is the crazy bit. I see different qualities of images according
>to the viewer I am using. The best is the latest view NX2 2.5.1. This
>is smooth and free of the various defects and artifacts which are
>evident in other viewers, including DxO8. I suspect I have some more
>homework to do.

Which begs the first question of at what level of magnification are
you comparing the images. Anything other than 1:1 viewing will
introduce the effect of the resizing algorithm used for display.