Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > object tag with runat server

object tag with runat server

kadapa22 kadapa22 is offline
Junior Member

Hi experts,

I need to embed a web site url using Object tag. for this I need to use runat = 'server'.
It is throwing error to have a classid. How do I get the classid for a website url.

Is there any way that I can embed webside other than object. I tried with 'iframes' but the site inside iframes is always showing the homepage no matter what link I click in that page.

your help or ideas are welcome