Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > .Net Translator component

.Net Translator component

frederik

Hi

Have someone already tested with the .Net Translator compone**nt.
I downloaded the component from www.dotnettranslator.com to test and it

seems very easy to* use.

My problem was that my customers always changes the text on **the
website.
In the beginning I used resource files but this measn i had **to
re-compile everytime my customer changes something.
So i was looking on the interent for a easy to use component* (and
payable). So i found .Net Translator Component

I think i'm going to use it, but wanted to know more about i**t.
</the end>