Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Making a logging handler that produces context.

Re: Making a logging handler that produces context.

Antoon Pardon

Op 14-01-13 13:38, Peter Otten schreef:
> It turns out the logic of the above is correct. The problem is that the
> handler has to see the INFO-level records while the filter() method has to
> reject them. The following configuration seems to achieve that:

I see, I thought trowing away logrecords of too low a level was also
done by the filter method.
But if I now understand correctly logrecords of too low a level are
thrown away earlier and
don't even reach the handle method.

Thanks for the insight.

--