Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Looking for a way to take a picture on my smartphone via the WEB application.

Looking for a way to take a picture on my smartphone via the WEB application.

Mr. X.

Hello.
How can I do on my site - open a dialog that take a picture via my
smart-phone (so I can upload it to my site).

How can I control the camera via html, jquery, javascript, or plugin?

Thanks