Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JAXBPermission trouble

JAXBPermission trouble

Tom

Hi,

I have tried to consume the web service using netbeans 7.2.1 on java. But i couldn't consume that because i have an error like below.

"Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or abstract in class file javax/xml/bind/JAXBPermission"

if u know that reason please share with me...
thanks

Lew

Tom wrote:
> I have tried to consume the web service using netbeans 7.2.1 on java.
> But i [sic] couldn't consume that because i [sic] have an error like below.

You asked this on 5 January.

> "Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or abstract in class file javax/xml/bind/JAXBPermission"
>
> if u know that reason please share with me...

What is a "u"?

--
Lew

Roedy Green

On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 11:06:33 -0800 (PST), Lew <(E-Mail Removed)>

>You asked this on 5 January.

I suggested him a better title. He took my advice hoping to attract
some talent, not somebody pretending not to understand basic text
speak.

JAXBPermission trouble Tom Java 0 01-07-2013 07:31 AM
i have no trouble to send , ihave trouble reciving mail --any ideas John Penney Computer Support 4 08-29-2006 08:45 PM
Trouble staying connected to wifi Michael Giroux Wireless Networking 1 08-03-2004 08:33 PM
Trouble connecting in public hot spots Andres Perez Wireless Networking 2 07-16-2004 06:47 PM