Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Re: Benefits for professional Perl programmers

Re: Benefits for professional Perl programmers

Jürgen Exner

Henry Law <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On 02/01/13 15:57, E.D.G. wrote:
>> "E.D.G." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
>>
>> I now have three highly unique and I feel important Perl language
>> based computer programs running.

>Is this one of them? http://www.freewebz.com/eq-forecasting/302.zip
>I didn't know that you could write FORTRAN in Perl.

Looks very much like the output of some program generator or the
intermediate code of some compiler to me.
Are you saying someone actually wrote this manually line by line? Say it
ain't so.....

jue