Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Can't seem to start on this

Re: Can't seem to start on this

D'Arcy J.M. Cain

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 09:59:04 -0500
Kene Meniru <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Yes, I guess that is the main thing. I do not want users to have to
> write python code unless they are interested in customizing how the

That works too. It's just that you had users writing Python code but
assumed that a three line subclass was beyond them. Not requiring them
to write any Python code is a better option than the first one (global
variables) that you proposed. That's all I am trying to say.

> program behaves or perhaps a building component. In that case any of
> the other modules can be updated instead of "A". Actually "A" will
> not be part of the packaged program.

Or "A" becomes the script that parses the config file and runs the
other code.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <(E-Mail Removed)> | Democracy is three wolves
IM: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)