Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Graph Drawing

Graph Drawing

subhabangalore@gmail.com

Dear Group,

In networkx module we generally try to draw the graph as,
>>> import networkx as nx
>>> G=nx.Graph()
>>> G.add_edge(1, 2, weight=4.7 )
>>> G.add_edge(1, 3, weight=4.5 )

Now, if I want to retrieve the information of traversal from 1 to 3, I can give,
G.edges()

but I am looking for a command or function by which I can get not only the node names but also the weights.

If anyone in the room can kindly suggest?

Regards,
Subhabrata.

NB: Apology for any indentation error, etc.

Guide to the standard library? Library for drawing in GUIs?drawing inbrowsers? defn noob Java 1 06-28-2008 02:50 AM
funny drawing software:ScreenPen,drawing directly on screen! yyzzbb@sina.com Digital Photography 0 02-04-2006 12:31 AM
System.Drawing For Drawing Text Images jjbutera@hotmail.com ASP .Net 1 01-09-2006 09:55 PM
drawing a graph Newbie Java 8 05-18-2005 11:50 AM
GD::Graph: "mixed" graph doesn't recognize "area" graph type Emilio Mayorga Perl Misc 6 10-08-2003 02:14 AM

Advertisments