Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: voipconnect.com software

Re: voipconnect.com software

Chris Davies

Stephen Hammond <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is there a way of running two copies of voipconnect software at the
> same time. I'm using dialnow.com and they have higher rates if you
> use sip based software.

R. Mark Clayton <(E-Mail Removed)> then asked:
>> Why not run [the SIP] one through 3rd party [free] software like
>> Zoiper?

Stephen Hammond replied:
> Thanks but I can't use SIP, I have to use their software, if I use
> SIP they charge 5 times the price.

Uh, I don't see the relevance. Dialnow looks like it's only a VoIP
provider, so why should it care (or even know) if you run SIP elsewhere?

Chris