Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: matlab project

Re: matlab project

Malcolm McLean

On Friday, December 28, 2012 10:38:42 PM UTC, fenerbahce wrote:
> I am asking question to you and you are asking me too. I need help
> as early as possible

It's easy enough to knock up a strrep() function. I just did one.
But it might create more problems than it solves if it isn't to specification,
in particular, it's not clear what it should do when handed overlapping
sub-strings.

Then to call the function from Matlab you need the mex interface. Whilst I'm
happy to explain how to do this, the problem is that I don't have a copy
of Matlab. So I can't actually compile and test anything for you.

--
Visit Malcolm's website. Buy a copy of Basic Algorithms for New Year.
http://www.malcolmmclean.site11.com/www