Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: matlab project

Re: matlab project

James Kuyper

On 12/28/2012 02:55 PM, fenerbahce wrote:
> I need to write some code that will be equal to strrep function. Actually I need the background of strrep function.

Do you need C code that will be equivalent to strrep()? If so, you're
asking in the right place - otherwise, this is the wrong place.

If you do want C code, we need some additional information. According to
<http://www.weizmann.ac.il/matlab/techdoc/ref/strrep.html>, strrep() can
handle arrays of strings as easily as it handles strings, behavior not
easily replicated in a C function. Do you need that capability, or would
handling only a single string at a time be sufficient?
Also, what's the result of calling strrep("goodss", "goods", "good")?