Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Printers that do not clog up

Re: Printers that do not clog up

Frank Williams

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 23:58:58 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
dot nz> wrote:

>Gil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> I would not touch a Canon if you paid me to, utter Crap Bubble jet that
>>> the heads burn out, go Epson any time, as least they do make
>>> professional Ink Jet printers that can use any type of ink.
>>>

>>I'll call you on that - BS!
>>
>>Used HPs, Cannons, Epsons, as well as a few others over the past 25
>>years. The only one that I ever had problems with was the Epson. You
>>obviously don't care about the color quality of things you print so keep
>>your 'any type of ink' along with your 'wonderful' Epson and shove them
>>where the sun don't shine!

>It's a typical Roger rant.
>He is wrong more often that I have had hot dinners and he constantly misleads
>others with what I believe is deliberate intent.
>I have to say I have seen Canon printers with burnt out printheads but for
>every one I have seen, I have seen 20 Epson printers with clogs that were
>difficult and often impossible to clear.
>If Roger knew anything about printers he would understand why Epson printers
>clog. Piezo electric printheads produce terrific results but are prone to clogs
>and Epson printers use much more ink in cleaning than Canon pronters do.
>Tony

Posted from some one that does not even know how to use a Printer or
even serviced one, take you vindictive rants to the garbage bit on where
they belong.

I have a simple tool that can unclog a print head in min's, and it just
a solvent pad you place under the parked print head.

I had a Early Model HP that the print head would clog up every week.

And how come I just brought a Epson R390 that had been in storage for 2
years that printed strait away for the Original fitted Epson cartridge,
but after replacing a faulty cartridge had a dud chip.

A 6 Colour printer.

Do Canon even make A3 or bigger paper format with 8 Colours..?

EMB

On 26/12/2012 9:39 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:

> Do Canon even make A3 or bigger paper format with 8 Colours..?

You're still too stupid to use google I see Woger.

Canon make 8, 10 and 12 colour inkjets covering sizes from SRA3 to over
2A0. eg.

https://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consu...rograf_ipf9400

FUSET

Re: Printers that do not clog up Peter Huebner NZ Computing 11 01-01-2013 03:29 PM
redirecting clog Scott C++ 3 03-14-2006 12:23 AM
Do the New Epson Printers Still Clog? Poindexter Digital Photography 47 08-22-2004 11:09 PM
Nappy Clog Month......... Fuzzyman Python 0 02-09-2004 06:42 PM

Advertisments