Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Regarding Jython support in IBM and HP platforms

Regarding Jython support in IBM and HP platforms

Naresh Kumar

Hello,

I am trying to use the Jython in IBM AIX and HP machines to test our framework which is based on JAVA.
when trying to run our python and jython based testcases using system test framework we are getting below errors in jython.err file

Error: could not find libjava.so

Error: could not find Java 2 Runtime
Environment. (Shared library of java)

Trying to find in online whether jython is supported on these two platformsHP and IBM and i could not able to get proper info.
so could you please provide me the info like what are all platforms it supports(jython)?
If not when do you guys are supporting on HP and IBM because java is prettymuch support on all platforms and machine independent, so jython is similar like java.

Thanks in advance,
Naresh