Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re:Variadic function can have type safety.

Re:Variadic function can have type safety.

Heribert Weinrot

If you use proper C++ there are several ways of handing over a variable
list of arguments to an object/method. See this example:

Logger l;
l.print("The price of $ is $ at $").sa("wheat").sa(16.66).sa("Monday,
17th, August 2011");

The trick here is that print() and sa() return the Logger object, so that
you can have a nice syntax. I did this with great success.