Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > MadCatz Cyborg R.A.T.3 Red Gaming Mouse

MadCatz Cyborg R.A.T.3 Red Gaming Mouse

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

eTeknix have reviewed the MadCatz Cyborg R.A.T.3 Red Gaming Mouse - here's a snippet:

Quote:
"MadCatz are top of their game right now, with many products across the Tritton, MadCatz, Seitek and Cyborg ranges that are proving popular with gamers all around the world. Their range of products seem to have a selection of the best across multiple price points and that is something you rarely see with most peripheral manufacturers.

We’ve been fortunate and lucky enough to review many MadCatz products in the past, with the R.A.T.7 Gaming Mouse, R.A.T.7 Albino Edition and the R.A.T.9 Wireless Gaming Mouse, all of which won eTeknix awards for their exceptional style and performance, but all of which were priced around £70-100, which isn’t exactly loose change. The R.A.T.3 Red however is priced at a much more wallet friendly £35.

The R.A.T.3 features many (but not all) of the design, features and functionality of its bigger brothers at a fraction of the cost, so I’m really looking forward to seeing how well it performs in our tests.

Due to the success of the R.A.T. range, MadCatz have released them back into the wild with a shiny new paint job, sure its only a minor revision but experience has taught me that people love shiny new colours on their products and I expect this new range is going to go down well with PC gamers. Its not just this one either as MadCatz unleash the R.A.T.3, R.A.T.5, R.A.T.7, R.A.T.9 and M.M.O.7 in gloss red, gloss white, and gloss black colors."
You can read more here.