Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > How to hide teh .h file in eclipse cdt??

How to hide teh .h file in eclipse cdt??

ddinesh.36@gmail.com

Victor Bazarov

On 12/21/2012 7:26 AM, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

Please use appropriate venue to ask IDE- or other tool-specific
questions. Here we talk *language* and that's pretty much it. That
makes your question *off-topic*. Please read the FAQ list before
posting. You can find the FAQ here: http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq/
Also I recommend rereading the rules of netiquette. Your subject line
is very good AFA those go, but relying on the question in the subject
line and not put anything in the message is bad netiquette. Thanks!