Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > RE: Session Variables assigned to the wrong session?

RE: Session Variables assigned to the wrong session?

Robert Faulkner

I was ready to pull my hair out over the same situation. My current solution (still testing, but so far it seems to not be causing the problem) is to add the line <%@ OutputCache Location="None" VaryByParam="None" %> to my code. I previously had <%@ OutputCache Duration="1" VaryByParam="None" %>, because I figured that caching for 1 second would clear the page as often as I needed, not even realizing that what was probably happening is that when 2 people request the same page less than 1 second apart the second person was pulling in a cached version. Like I said, I'm still testing, but when I was searching for information I came across your post and wanted to help if you hadn't solved it yet. Good luck.

Posted via DevelopmentNow Groups
www.developmentnow.com/g
www.developmentnow.com