Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > context aware execution

context aware execution

Bart Thate

Hi All !

Is is possible and if yes, is it more easily possible (i am thinking f_back
maybe) to get the context of the caller when in a function ?

Like to which variable name is this object assigned ?

Or whatever of the callers context that might be of interest.

I want in a function or method determine the context of my caller and adapt
the functionality accordingly.

thnx,

Bart