Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Not able to parse xml; Need help urgently

Not able to parse xml; Need help urgently

satyajit satyajit is offline
Junior Member

Hi ~
I am trying to use JAXB for unmarshaling a xml to java objects, but I am facing some problem with it.

The XMl and XSD file are in attched (I am not able to post the xml and xsd here)

I am not even able to parse the response xml with the xsd.
This response is from a web service and I don't have a control on the response xml, I can change the xsd which is provided to me

An early reply will be appreciated

Thanks
Satyajit
Attached Files
File Type: txt Problem.txt (2.6 KB, 0 views)