Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: problem with web browser module

Re: problem with web browser module

Eric Johansson

On Saturday, December 15, 2012 9:14:25 PM, Terry Reedy wrote:

> I believe this worked with Firefox the last time I tested. I just read
> the docs. Never tried IE. I believe details partly depend on browser.

thank you Terry. I will try with Firefox but the main reason I'm using
IE is simply because nuance has created a module to make the text
areas speech recognition friendly. So I will do some more work to find
out how to make IE do what I needed it to do.

thank you again.