Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Is there a quick & accurate way to test a python install?

Re: Is there a quick & accurate way to test a python install?

Gene Heskett

On Saturday 15 December 2012 21:19:37 Terry Reedy did opine:

> On 12/15/2012 8:38 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
> see
> 26.11.2.

I'm not a python guru, Terry, so you will have to expand on this 26.11.2.

Thanks

> Running tests using the command-line interface
> for your version. Note that there are a few errors all the time, at
> least when testing a user installation on windows, and you will have to
> hit return a few times to go past some tests meant to raise errors.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
For gin, in cruel
Sober truth,
Supplies the fuel
For flaming youth.
-- Noel Coward
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...