Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Apparently you click really fast

Apparently you click really fast

Ty Truong-Jones

Not ever person has access to new computers, although everyone should
understand that problems with programs can be fixed with the right
kind of backup. Just because your program doesn't work doesn't mean
it's not fixable on the right system. Just a heads up.

Jeff Strickland

"Ty Truong-Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not ever person has access to new computers, although everyone should
> understand that problems with programs can be fixed with the right
> kind of backup. Just because your program doesn't work doesn't mean
> it's not fixable on the right system. Just a heads up.

What?

Julie Bove

"Jeff Strickland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kaib8t$sko$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Ty Truong-Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Not ever person has access to new computers, although everyone should
>> understand that problems with programs can be fixed with the right
>> kind of backup. Just because your program doesn't work doesn't mean
>> it's not fixable on the right system. Just a heads up.

> What?

Yeah. Really!