Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > How fake photos confuse (really) stupid people

How fake photos confuse (really) stupid people

RichA

Whisky-dave

On Saturday, December 15, 2012 6:14:45 AM UTC, RichA wrote:
> http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2012...eal-memories/1

Tried accessing the page from London UK ;-0
BBC Future (international version)

We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee. It is run commercially by BBC Worldwide, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BBC, the profits made from it go back to BBC programme-makers to help fund great new BBC programmes. You can find out more about BBC Worldwide and its digital activities at www.bbcworldwide.com.

Andrew Brydon

On 17/12/2012 10:58, Whisky-dave wrote:
> On Saturday, December 15, 2012 6:14:45 AM UTC, RichA wrote:
>> http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2012...eal-memories/1

> Tried accessing the page from London UK ;-0
> BBC Future (international version)
>
> We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee. It is run commercially by BBC Worldwide, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BBC, the profits made from it go back to BBC programme-makers to help fund great new BBC programmes. You can find out more about BBC Worldwide and its digital activities at www.bbcworldwide.com.

Ditto.
I can't vouch for the verisimilitude, but Scribd appears to have a copy:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/117468715/...-and-behaviour

--
Andrew Brydon
Life is just the beta-version of death