Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Hollow square program

Hollow square program

Mark Lawrence

On 12/12/2012 17:52, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Thanks, got it now

Please quote something in context for future readers. Roughly translated

<sorry for shouting, apologies if I'm wrong>

THE ONLY GOOD GOOGLE USER IS A DEAD GOOGLE USER

</sorry for shouting, apologies if I'm wrong>

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.

Steven D'Aprano

On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:47:20 +0000, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> THE ONLY GOOD GOOGLE USER IS A DEAD GOOGLE USER
>
> </sorry for shouting, apologies if I'm wrong>

I say, that's a bit much. That crosses a line from a friendly contempt
for ignorant Gmail users to something rather nasty. Preemptive apology or
not, I don't think that is acceptable here.

--
Steven