Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Flash on tablets

Flash on tablets

eighthcentury eighthcentury is offline
Junior Member

I have a nice new Galaxy Tab2 (GT-P5110) which I do love using but which won't play Adobe Flash files. I asked them but they say they are working on it and to try using Chrome. Chrome has the same result. Since then a friend has observed that he can't play Flash on his iphone3 either. Why is this? Is this something they are going to fix because otherwise I can see flash becoming obsolete very quickly. Anyone know if a solution is out there for my device?