Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > PyParsing contextual suggestions?

PyParsing contextual suggestions?

Tim Chase

I've just started tinkering around with PyParsing and have unable to
come up with an answer to the following without deep diving into the
code. Is there a way to do a partial parsing and then get the list
of possible things that could appear at the terminus of the parsing?
My hope is to implement context-aware suggestions in a
readline.py/cmd.py application. So I might have a grammar that
knows about filenames, and could then appropriately suggest
file-names at the given point in a parsing of the command.

Any hints on where I should read up?

Thanks,

-tkc