Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: open URL in the current tab

Re: open URL in the current tab

Jabba Laci

Dear All,

If someone is interested, I've made a module out of it. Available here:

https://github.com/jabbalaci/jabbapy...ser/firefox.py

It seems you can program your Firefox instance from your script as you
want through this add-on. I will explore the possibilities in the
future.

Best,

Laszlo