Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Tripod collars by size?

Tripod collars by size?

Paul Ciszek

In article <ka8a6t$ah8$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Rob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You may like this
>
>http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...s_Support.html

Very nice! It looks like the distance between the camera and lens pedastal
doesn't quite get short enough--there is only one narrow band of the mirror
lens that doesn't turn--but I am sorely tempted to buy this anyway and see
if a friend with a machine shop can "shorten" it somehow. Thank you for
showing me this.