Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: instillation problem

Re: instillation problem

shreyajroxx@gmail.com

I have a system with 4GB ram.what should I do??

Victor Bazarov

On 12/7/2012 1:32 PM, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I have a system with 4GB ram.what should I do??

Count your blessings. Many people in the world don't even have a computer!

Jorgen Grahn

On Sat, 2012-12-08, Juha Nieminen wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> I have a system with 4GB ram.what should I do??

> Play some games.

Or more on topic: start using Eclipse as an IDE! That should take
care of at least 1GB.

/Jorgen

--
// Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .