Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > z-buffer mlab

z-buffer mlab

Jan Kurzawski

Hi Guys!

I am plotting an object in mlab (isoSurface) and then I am adding 2 image_plane_widgets. Till now everything is ok but when I am changing the opacityof the object to lower than 1 it is suddenly appearing behind the planes? Why so? Is it dependant on the order of adding objects? But i cant add image_plane without having a surface

I would be very gratefull for help.