Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: mini browser with python

Re: mini browser with python

John Gordon

In <(E-Mail Removed)> inq1ltd <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> In other words I need a mini, simple browser;
> something I can build that will open, read and
> display a saved html or the connected url site.

What will be the output of this mini browser? Plain text? Rendered
graphics? An audible screen reader? Something else?

What web standards does this mini browser need to support? Full HTML5?
Partial HTML? CSS? Javascript? Flash?

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) B is for Basil, assaulted by bears