Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How does one make argparse print usage when no options are providedon the command line?

How does one make argparse print usage when no options are providedon the command line?

rh

I have argparse working with one exception. I wanted the program to print out
usage when no command line options are given. But I only came across
other examples where people didn't use argparse but instead printed out
a separate usage statement. So they used argparse for everything but the
case where no command line args are given.