Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: New tutorials

Re: New tutorials

Mitya Sirenef

> While referencing the python tutorial, you should state how your
> tutorial complement the already existing one, possibly which issues
> you're trying to fix, or how different your approach is.

> Cheers,

> JM

Thanks for the feedback, I've added the following line to the Intro
section:

My guide will mostly use short, simple games to teach Python and
Programming in general.

This will also be easy to see just by looking at the listing in the
index once I start adding sections.. the first one coming up!

- mitya

Re: New tutorials Mitya Sirenef Python 0 12-03-2012 02:38 PM
Re: New tutorials Jean-Michel Pichavant Python 0 12-03-2012 10:13 AM
New tutorials Mitya Sirenef Python 0 12-02-2012 02:54 PM
My New website, C/C++ Tutorials and online community Squibble Code C++ 1 04-30-2005 08:47 PM
New site - pics, articles, info, tutorials Keith Cooper Digital Photography 2 08-14-2004 10:39 AM

Advertisments