Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Auto annotation on photos.

Auto annotation on photos.

Peter Jason

I took 200 photos yesterday and most are OK.

I have PS CS5 64bit and I want to put a field
*automatically* on all the photos with all the
static data in it, such as Date, Place, Occasion
and a File No for reference. (Some people want
reprints).

Can this be done? Also one of the kids put the WB
setting out, and some photos are rather blue and
can this be reversed on the computer without going
to the tedious "Color Balance Box"?

For future reference can all other data be placed
in a text box on the photo, such as Fstop,
aperture, ISO, FileNo, Date, Flash y/n, etc.

Peter

Back Annotation simulations rajan VHDL 4 08-10-2004 07:57 AM
back-annotation SDF Timing Simulation Chao VHDL 1 05-06-2004 05:23 PM

Advertisments