Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python printout

Python printout

Avrajit

I have multiple list and want to invoke a single prinout which will give a print preview of all list in Grid format in a different pages. I have tried wx.lib.printout.PrintTable but it takes only one table at a time. Any clues how to achieve this?

Avrajit Chatterjee

On Tuesday, 27 November 2012 15:00:29 UTC+5:30, Avrajit Chatterjee wrote:
> I have multiple list and want to invoke a single prinout which will give a print preview of all list in Grid format in a different pages. I have tried wx.lib.printout.PrintTable but it takes only one table at a time. Any clues how to achieve this?

Didnt find any good way of doing it , hence printed all in a excel in background and used VBS win32 lib to print the excel sheet by selecting the print area.

python printout format Yong Wang Python 0 02-01-2006 04:36 PM
Imbedding Word Files in Printout Bill Dennis Java 0 12-05-2003 09:50 PM
updated exam printout Mark Scott MCSE 3 11-02-2003 02:18 PM
printout of object property settings TJS ASP .Net 0 10-17-2003 05:17 PM
Can I output a printout as a tif? Mike Grace Java 1 08-27-2003 05:55 PM

Advertisments