Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: [SI] Call for mandates

Re: [SI] Call for mandates

PeterN

On 11/21/2012 1:31 PM, Bowser wrote:
> Any suggestions? We're wide open here, so please make a suggestion. If
> you saw a past mandate that you missed and think it might be worth
> another shoot, let me know. Reruns aren't a bad thing.
>
> www.pbase.com/shootin
>
> For you newcomers, the shoot-in is a monthly (sort of...) collection
> of photos submitted by the participants on this NG based on a mandate
> posted here. There are no prizes since this is not a competition, just
> way to see how we all shoot to a specific subject.
>
> The best part, of course, is the comments that may follow. For more
> info, please see the rulz page:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

My suggestion is since the word "extensive" is subjective, the
requirement not be repeated.
As for topics:
Rock, musical, or granite.
Our non- human friends. (any living reptile, animal, or bird. (wild,
captive, or domesticated.)
--
Peter