Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: [SI] Curves - "The 'Duck Comments"

Re: [SI] Curves - "The 'Duck Comments"

tony cooper

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:58:57 -0800, Savageduck
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>Tony Cooper:
>Curves-01:
>Nice one! I like the curves of the dome frame converging at the “iris”.
>Then there is the curved “barrel” wall of the building on the right
>bringing it all together. I like this shot.
>Curves-02:
>Curves by reflection and distortion. Good capture and nice shot.
>Curves -03:
>The curves in the stained glass window are a nice idea, but there is
>something not quite right, especially when unfairly compared with your
>first two shots.

My choice was down to that and the 1930 Lincoln. I'm trying
experiment some more with closer-to-abstract images, so I chose the
window. The window was inset in a brick wall and didn't have a wide
enough fram3. I thought of extending it in Photoshop, but didn't.

>ClearyC:
>Curves-01:
>Nice capture of that curl. The entire sense of energy and action is
>right there. Good work.

My daughter thanks you.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida